The Starry Night is an oil on canvas painting by the Dutch post-impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh. Painted in June 1889, it depicted the view (with the notable addition of an idealized village) from the east-facing window of his asylum room at Saint-Remy-de-Provence just before sunrise.
The painting has been in the permanent collection at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City since 1941. Acquired through the Lillie P. Bliss Bequest, it is Van Gogh's best-known painting and one of the most recognized monuments in the history of western culture.
- Starry Night is one of the most well known images in modern culture as well as being one of the most replicated and sought after prints. it is nearly impossible to shy away from this amazing painting.
- Giclee Print Technology: Using archival-quality inks onto premium canvases, giclee printing gaurantees incredible detail, phenomenal quality, and vibrant colors. Saturated colors for up to 100 years. Solvent-free Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids' rooms.
- Actual Picture & Liner size: 24x30", Total Size: 29x35"(73x88cm)
- Semi-Gloss Acrylic Coating applied to enhance appearance, protect, and preserve the artwork from dirt and dust, extending its lifetime and keeping it from fading.
- Brand Quality: production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturers, DecorArts a registered Trademark. Made in the USA.