CORE SURVIVAL TACTICAL KEYCHAIN + FIRE STARTER + WATERPROOF + GLASS BREAKER
- PREMIUM BY DESIGN. Core Survival Fire Starter is a survival multi tool with magnesium flint rod, flint striker, tinder storage compartment, including a cotton ball. Features a keychain hook to hang on your keys, backpack, or other survival gear.
- HEAVY DUTY FIRE STARTER. The fire starter is very high-quality you won’t find anywhere else. Made from aircraft aluminum and tungsten steel. Shaft features a durable non-slip grip, very helpful in ensuring a strong grip while striking the flint rod.
- SURVIVE THE WILD. Don’t be without the most important survival tool, a FIRE STARTER! Great addition for a backpacking emergency kit.
- PURCHASE WITHOUT WORRY. Click the ADD TO CART button NOW to ensure you receive the toughest, best performing fire starter
- STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD. Look fashionable with your choice of colors - classic black, stylish grey, or stunning champagne. Awesome accessory to add to your survival bug out bag, rope climbing gear, men’s/women’s hunting gear, and camping gear.
Your Choice of 3 Amazing Colors
Do you like camping, hiking, or just like to be ready for anything? Then these Core Survival Waterproof Fire Starters are what you need!
Lightweight design to attach on your keys, bug out bag, or just stuff in your pocket!
Exclusively designed for your most important SURVIVAL needs.
The fire starters are GREAT AS GIFTS because you always want your loved ones to be prepared and safe for any situation.
Core Survival Fire Starter Features
- magnesium flint rod
- flint striker
- small tinder compartment
- tinder cotton ball
- glass breaker
- o-rings around every threaded compartment
Easy To Use
Unscrew the keychain end and you’ll find the flint striker. Use this tool to strike the flint rod to start your fire. Let the sparks fly!
Unscrew the middle and you’ll find a 1.5” flint rod, making it suitable for many uses. A lot of fun using a fire starter instead of a dull BIC lighter!
The end of the fire starter features a glass breaker, in those emergency situations that you must break glass to survive.
Unscrew the glass breaker end and you will find a small tinder compartment with cotton inside. Easily start a fire with dry tinder. Once you use up the cotton ball, replace with dryer lint for your next outdoor adventure!